This may be a cop-out post, but I really wanted to make sure I recorded these funny Sam sayings for posterity. Besides, I figured you’d enjoy them, too:
Calling out for a parent:
- Hey Hon?!
- Air-ick? AIIIR-ick!
Things Sam Prays for:
- Thank you for Sam…
- Thank you for Mom, and for Underwear…and for Dad.
- Thank you for TayTay, thank you for headphones, thank you for hot dogs
Talking with family on the phone/Skype:
- (troubleshooting our connection) Hear us? Hear us?
- Grandpa have mole!
- Parent: “Sam, what do the scriptures say?” Sam: “It came to pass, God, God, God. Amen.”
- (after we finish reading a chapter) More chapters?
Playing with/talking on the cellphone:
- Play Angry Birds! Play Fruit Ninja!
- (talking to imaginary person) “Hello? This is Brittny. ‘Kay, love you. Bye”
Taking a shower:
- SQUEEEEE-GEE. SQUEEE-GEE.
- Pop a mole!